(b) The capacity and disposition of the parties involved to give the child love, affection, and guidance and to continue the education and raising of the child in his or her religion or creed, if any.
Mom claims to be a practicing Jheovah's Witness but:
- Witnesses do not celebrate Christmas or birthdays, Mom does.
- Third husband (JD) purchased major x-mas items (x-box 360 and more) for the child in 1011.
- Clutches a bible in court while telling lies that don't even need to be disproven.
- Mom only became a practicing member of their religion when she decided to challenge custody.
Mom claims that "the child is thriving" in school.
- Child got his first "F" in 2011-2012 school year.
- Child has exceeded the district policy on absenteeism each year of attendance.
- Child does his homework alone or with very little oversight.
As of June 6th 2012, from K-6, our son has more than 140 unexcused absences. This is while in his mothers care.