(c) The capacity and disposition of the parties involved to provide the child with food, clothing, medical care or other remedial care recognized and permitted under the laws of this state in place of medical care, and other material needs.
There were 7 serious asthma attacks episodes which mom admittedly allowed to digress over a couple of days to the point of emergengy room visits.
These failures were noted in hospital records (mom's statements) and by a FOC mediator.
On 2 occasions, the childs primary care physician ordered that dad keep son until he is recovered from the asthma attack. Both followed failures while in mom's care.
- Mom and Step Dad have been (mostly) on assistance since 2002.
- Mom got a med cert in 2008 and has held only 2 jobs and neither for more than 2 months.
- Child is constantly in dirty, oversized handme down clothing.
- In February 2012 Mom and Step-Dad purchased three iPads, an 80" TV for their bedroom and a new bedroom set while the child was provided with their old headboard and base so that his bed is no longer on the floor.
- Medical neglect is the base of our COC motion.
- Despite receiving her medical assisting certificate in 2009, mom refuses to work, choosing state aid over employment.
- Mom left her oiginal home blighted.
- Mom never shares medical information until the time of exchange.
- Mom's power was off from Mid March 2013 until Mid May 2013.