(h) The home, school, and community record of the child.
- 10/21/2005 - Motion filed because Mom refused to add Dad as legal guardian and lift "no-Contact" restriction.
- 9/14/2006 Child 4 hours late for first day of school.
- 10/26/2006 Mom did not pick child up from school. (School called Dad)
- 11/9/2006 Again, Mom did not pick child up from school. (School called Dad)
- In Dec of 2006 Birney Elementary insisted on a meeting to discuss mom's abandonment and medical failures.
- 2/1/2007 Mom did not pick child up from school.
- 2/15/2007 Mom did not pick child up from school.
- 10/26/2007 Mom failed to notify school of medical needs.
- 3/10/2008 Mom failed to respond to school calling about asthma attack.
- 4/18/2008 Dad is interviewed by TV station after reporting unsafe conditions around school.
- Each school year, the child has exceeded the maximum Detroit Public School allowable absences.
- August 2011, Mom tells school that Dad is prohibited from picking up child. (Huge problem results)
- In the 2011/2012 school year, the child got his first F.
(((Theres much more, but you get the point)
- Child has constantly commented that his younger brother destroys his things and with little intervention from mom.
- In his mothers care, the child has had far too numerous episodes of serious asthmatic arrest.
- The child regularily goes 5-10 days without a bath of shower. (Admits to infrequent wash-up's)
- The child regularily goes 5-10 days without brushing his teeth.
- Mom's home lacks the parental guidance and supervision that would prevent these things from happening.
- Mom and her 4th husband are home bodies and provide no exposure to the community.
- Our child takes place in no activities that involve him in his community.